What an amazing journey this is! After a beautiful hour of worship class started with "pain is a good thing". You can imagine that didn't go over incredibly well! This month is about wholeness and identity. Neither of these can be accomplished without letting God into our lives, REALLY letting Him in and allowing healing to happen to those places that are not at peace. The goal of the process is always for our good to become closer to God. It's about taking those painful places that God reveals and allowing Him to exchange the emotions and beliefs of those places with His thoughts, His voice, His comfort and His love.
I am thankful that God started this process in me eight years ago so now going through things is deepening my relationship with Him. Emotions have never been an easy thing for me but I am realizing they are a part of life and are meant to be expressed and used. This last week I have realized the anger I have toward all the injustices I have experienced. And then I laugh. I have been placed in the perfect place to train up in ministry to help others gain freedom and watch the Lord get His revenge on all that has been stolen from His kids!!
Three years ago tomorrow a close friend/sister lost the battle here on earth. She's lived through hell so it's a miracle she made it as long as she did but I know God had AMAZING things to do through her. I believe she was given a choice to stay or go and she chose to go. I don't blame her for it but I wish she could have had the right support and enough drive to make choices toward breakthrough...who knows what she would be doing now! The devil has SO overplayed his hand and I've had ENOUGH!! Her story drives me to a deeper desire to be a hand in God's vengeance and I'm all in!
No comments:
Post a Comment